Soup with Meatballs
Meatballs with rice can make the taste of simple soup much better. As the dish will be nutritious enough, you may eat it even without any side dishes.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Mix minced meat with the chopped onion and egg. Add salt and pepper. If you like, you may add chopped parsley into the bowl. Add rice and knead the dough.
- Form small meatballs.
- Peel onion and chop it. Wash carrot and cut it into thin long slices.
- Fry onion. In a minute or two add carrot. Continue frying. Add 1 peeled tomato and stew everything for 3-4 minutes.
- Pour water into a big pan. Add salt and boil the water. Then you`ll need to add fried vegetables into the pan. Add meatballs and boil them for 5-10 minutes.
- Wash and peel potato. Cut each vegetable into small cubes and add them into the pan with the broth.
- Cover the pan with the lid and continue cooking your soup.
When the dish is ready, serve it in the small bowls. Don`t forget to decorate each portion with the fresh dill.