Soft Waffles With Peach, Chocolate and Whipped Cream
Sweet waffles are perfect for breakfast. They may be eaten with hot coffee or tea. Serve it with favourite fruits, whipped cream and melted chocolate.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Pour yoghurt into the pan.
- Melt butter and add it into the bowl together with sugar. Mix everything well.
- When it cools down, add 3 eggs into this mixture.
- Add yoghurt and whip all the ingredients.
- Then add flour and baking powder, stirring the dough constantly.
- Pour this dough into two separate forms. Bake it for 15 minutes at 356 degrees.
- Now our waffles are ready.
- Pour melted chocolate on the top of one waffle.
- Decorate it with whipped cream.
- Cut peach into small pieces. Put it on the top of cream.
- Put the second waffle on the top, making a sandwich.
That`s it! You may eat this dessert for breakfast or treat your kids with such sweet sandwiches. Enjoy your meal!