Two-colored snack made of pancakes is both delicious and beautiful. Cook it to decorate your festive table or make a routine breakfast brighter.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- First of all, you need to bake two kinds of pancakes. The first one is ordinary thin pancakes. Mix kefir with water in the bowl.
- Add vegetable oil and one egg.
- Fill the bowl with the flour, salt, sugar and baking powder. Whip everything with a whisk making nice dough.
- The second dough is made of fresh beef liver. Use the blender to beat it up and mix with the fresh milk.
- Add two spoons of vegetable oil, one egg and a bit of baking powder. Salt and pepper everything.
- Now, when everything is ready, you may start baking pancakes. Take two frying pans. Start cooking with white pancakes. Lubricate the frying pan and make them as thin as possible.
- When the pancake is ready, cover it with the grated cheese for it to melt.
- Then, get down to cooking special pancakes. Take liver dough and repeat the same process.
- Put this brown pancake on the thin one. Cover it with crème cheese and roll tightly.
- When all two-colored rolls are ready, cut them into pieces. Small snack treats look beautiful and are easy to eat.
This is the end of the simple pancake recipe. Tasty rolls may be served on the festive dinner or eaten as an ordinary snack foods.