Snack Pies with Mushrooms and Cheese
These cute pies will make you love yummy savoury pastry.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- First you need to fry mushrooms with the onion and sour cream.
- Flatten the dough and cut it into cubes. Then you need to cut each cube into triangles.
- Lubricate the edges with the yolk whipped with a spoon of water.
- Fill each piece of the dough with mushrooms. Cover it with the slice of cheese.
- Form small pies. The middle should be opened.
- Put all the pies into the tray and cover the top of each one with the yolk. Bake everything at 356 F.
That`s it. Bon Appetite!