Simple Strudel with Cottage Cheese and Herbs
Homemade strudel can be a nice snack or a part of the big festive meal.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- For cooking this simple snack, I recommend you to buy a pack of puff pastry. It will save you a lot of time.
- Cook hard-boiled eggs, peel them and grate or cut into cubes. Mix them with cottage cheese, mashed garlic and chopped herbs.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Mix everything with sour cream.
- Preheat the oven to 356 F.
- Roll the dough and cover it with green mass. Form the roll. For it not to fall apart, I recommend you to cover it with melted butter during the process of forming.
- Put your would-be-strudel into the tray, lubricated with the butter and bake it for 40-45 minutes.
Leave it to cool down, cut into pieces and enjoy the taste!