Simple Pie with Boiled Eggs and Green Onion
This bright and fresh snack pie is delicious and easy to cook.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Whip 4 eggs with sour cream and mayonnaise.
- Mix everything carefully.
- Add flour and baking soda.
- Knead the dough.
- Add salt and mix everything one more time.
- You may bake your pie either in the multi-cooker, or in the oven. Pour the dough into the form and add 6 chopped boiled eggs and green onion.
- Bake it for about 40 minutes. 10 minutes before your snack pie is ready, take the tray out of the oven and decorate it with the halves of boiled eggs. Continue cooking.
Decorate your fresh pie with your favourite herbs and enjoy the taste!