Simple Pancakes with Cheese and Ham
Ham, cheese and pancakes… sounds like a perfect combination, doesn`t it? Such a dish is very yummy and nutritious. Fry 10-15 pancakes, fill them with the ham and cheese and enjoy the taste!
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Mix classical dough with milk and eggs. Whisk eggs with sugar and salt.
- Add water and mix everything one more time.
- Add the flour, stirring this mass constantly. Slowly pour milk into the bowl. Mix everything until smooth and add butter.
- Preheat the frying pan with vegetable oil. Cook thin pancakes. You need to add oil only once.
- Cut ham into small cubes. Grate cheese. Mix these ingredients in the bowl.
- Fill pancakes with meat and cheese and form the envelope.
- Add butter into the frying pan, preheat the oven and cook these envelopes from both sides.
That`s it. Your delicacy is ready. Bon Appetite!