Simple Mushroom Soup
Today we`ll share with you the easiest way to cook yummy mushroom soup.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- First, boil potato in the pan with the broth.
- Peel champignons. Cut them and onion.
- Fill the frying pan with butter. Add onion. Fry everything until there is a nice smell in the room.
- Then you`ll need to add mushrooms into the pan.
- When everything is ready, put all these mushrooms into the pan with boiled potato. Add salt, pepper and chopped dill. Turn off the fire and cover the pan with the lid.
- Leave everything for 10-15 minutes.
Fill small bowls with this yummy dish. If you like, you may add sour cream before serving. Bon Appetite!