This is a very tasty pie with crunchy crust and juicy filling. Though you need to work with the dough, you won`t waste much time on cooking.
· Flour – 2-2,5 tbsp.
· Yoghurt – 1 tbsp.
· Vegetable oil – 2 tbsp.
· Egg – 1 piece
· Baking soda – 1 pinch
· Sesame seeds – for decoration.
· Pork – 1 and 1/3 cup
· Onion – 2 pieces
· Garlic – 1 piece
· Greens – 3 tbsp.
· Cream or milk – 3 tbsp.
· Salt and pepper to taste.
1. Make dough. Whip eggs with salt; add yoghurt, baking soda, vegetable oil. Whip everything well.
2. Add flour, making the dough thicker. You`ll need about 2-2,5 tbsp. The dough should be soft and not too sticky. Cover the dough with a towel and leave it for 20 minutes.
3. While the dough is growing in size, you may cook the filling. Beat meat up with the blender. Add a half of the onion and garlic. I suggest you to find fat pork, as the filling will be juicy in this case.
4. Cut the rest of the onion into thin strips. Chop greens and mix these ingredients with minced meat. The more onion you use, the more juicy your filling will be. You also need to add milk, salt and pepper.
5. Flatten the dough and divide it in two parts. Make two tortillas. The dough should be thin. Put the filling in the middle of each tortilla.
6. Form pies.
7. Flatten each pie making a circle. Put each small pie into the tray, covered with baking paper and lubricated with butter .
8. Lubricate each pie with cream and eggs.
9. Dust everything with sesame seeds. Bake pie at 356 degrees with 30 minutes.
10. When the pie is ready, sprinkle it with water and cover with a towel. Leave it for 15 minutes.
Cut your pie into several pieces and serve to table. It is very tasty. Bon Appetite!