Nowadays lasagna ingredients may be bought everywhere. So, if you have enough inspiration, you may cook such a yummy meal, using our recipe.
Lasagna recipe is simple. It`s frequently cooked with tender sauce, chicken chicken - desc learn more..., mushrooms, ham, pumpkin or even spinach. Still, not to spoil this juicy and tender dish, you`ll need to follow our recommendations.
1. Read instructions before cooking. Sometimes you need to boil lasagna lists before baking the dish; sometimes you may go on without it.
2. If the lists should be boiled before cooking, boil them in the salty water for no more than 3 minutes. Lists should not be soft!
3. For them not to be sticky, boil them one by one. When the lists are ready, you may put them on the dry paper towel.
4. Cook your lasagna in the pot with the thick bottom and eggs. The form shouldn’t be too big. Otherwise, there won`t be enough layers.
5. When the dish is ready, leave it to cool down before cutting.
Now, when you know all these secrets, you may cook yummy lasagna for the whole family!
When the dish is ready, wait for 10 minutes, open the door of the oven. Serve this dish warm and enjoy the taste. Bon Appetite!