Simple Chicken Rolls. Cheap and Easy Recipe
For cooking this dish you may use all the ingredients you can find in your fridge. These rolls taste great in combination with any garnish. You may also eat them as a cold snack.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Prepare the poultry. Wash it and get rid of the fat and bones. Cut chicken fillet into small pieces. Tenderize them. Add salt and pepper.
- Grate hard cheese on the coarse grater. Wash dill and wipe it. Chop herbs.
- Cover each piece of chicken with the layer of cheese and chopped herbs. Form tight rolls.
- Whip an egg and lubricate the rolls with this yellow mass.
- Fry them from both sides for several minutes.
- When the dish is almost ready, cover the pan with the lid. Turn off the fire and wait for 5 more minutes.
Your snack is ready. Enjoy the taste. Bon Appetite!