Shrimp Salad with Cherry Tomatoes
If you like seafood, you`ll definitely like this simple recipe for yummy salad with fried shrimp. It`s low in calories and very yummy.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Defrost shrimp. Do it slowly in the fridge. Leave them for the whole night on the top shelf of your fridge.
- Wash them, using a warm water.
- Wipe them, using paper towel.
- Add salt, pepper and a pinch of sugar. Using sugar will make your seafood golden-brown.
- Preheat olive oil in the pan. When it`s already hot, add shrimp and cook them for a minute. Turn them over and continue cooking.
- Take the pan off the fire. You may put them into the bowl and leave in the fridge for several hours.
- Meanwhile, wash cherry tomatoes and wipe them, using a paper towel.
- Cut each vegetable into 4 pieces.
- Peel garlic and chop it.
- Wash herbs and chop it as well.
- Mix tomatoes and herbs. Add big slices of lemon.
- Add salt, pepper, 0.5 tsp of sugar and mix everything well.
- Finally, you may add your delicious fried shrimp.
Serve this dish to table.