What can be tastier than simple fried eggs eggs - very good recipes with eggs learn more... with tomatoes? The only one variant is delicious Eastern Shakshuka!
Professional cooks can create amazing shakshuka in a half an hour. For cooking this dish you`ll need to use eggs with bright orange yolks. They should be served with a bowl of your favourite vegetables and collection of fragrant spices. Traditionally zira, turmeric, paprika and pepper are used. While cooking the dish you shouldn`t necessarily follow the recipe. Use your creativity and experiment with the amount of ingredients used.
Still, there are some rules, you shouldn`t break not to spoil the taste of the egg casserole.
1. For cooking shakshuka, use fresh eggs. Do not try to cook protein meals. The more yolks you use, the brighter will be your dish. I recommend you to mix 6 yolks with two whites. In this case the taste and appearance of your dinner.
2. Don`t forget to take your eggs out of the fridge before cooking. They should be warm enough.
3. As for the tomatoes, they should have rich red color. Choose fragrant vegetables and use them when they are still fresh.
4. Use only olive oil for baking eggs. If you choose any other vegetable oil, you`ll spoil everything.
5. Likewise tomatoes, paprika should be fresh as well. I recommend you to buy it on the Eastern market. It shouldn`t be packed.
6. Finally, after cooking delicious baked eggs, serve them in the warm plate. So that the dish won`t lose the taste in several minutes.
Now when you know all the secrets of cooking this egg meal, let`s get down to traditional shakshuka recipe.
When the eggs are ready, you may take the frying pan out of the fire and serve the eggs on the warm plate. Bon Appetite!