Sea Carp Barbeque
While cooking barbeque, you shouldn`t necessarily use meat. Today I want to share with you recipe of grilled sea carp. Its taste differs from classical barbeque, however it`s also delicious.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- First, gut a fish, wash it and wipe, using paper towel. Cut off carp`s head, tale and flippers. Cut it into slices.
- Squeeze lemon juice into the bowl.
- Mash garlic.
- Cook marinade. Mix lemon juice, soy sauce, vegetable oil, mashed garlic, salt and spices.
- Put fish into the pan. Cover each layer with marinade. Then cover the pan with the lid or plastic wrap and put into the fridge.
- In 2-3 hours take this pan out of the fridge and put all the slices on the grid. Bake carp until it`s ready. There shouldn`t be any blood. You may sprinkle it with water and lemon juice while cooking.
This dish may be served with boiled potato, rice or fresh vegetables.