Sandwich with Pineapples
These hot sandwiches are exquisite and yummy. As they are filling, you may cook them for breakfast. Still, they are also suitable for a festive meal or party, as they taste like delicious pizza.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Cut ham into thin slices.
- Grate cheese on the coarse grater.
- Strain pineapples and cut them into squares.
- Cut bread into thin slices.
- Lubricate bread with the thin layer of butter.
- Put the ham on the top of it.
- Cover it with pineapples.
- Pour a bit of mayonnaise on the top of sandwiches.
- Put all these sandwiches on the tray, covered with baking paper. Put grated cheese on the top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until there is golden crust and the cheese is melted.
- These sandwiches should be served hot.
If you cook them for breakfast, you will save your time. And of course this bright snack will light your day. Search for more interesting breakfast ideas on our website. Enjoy your meal!