Sandwich with Ham and Cheese
If you want to cook simple but really nutritious snack, here is a nice recipe for you.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Mix eggs with 1 spoon of water in the bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cut tomato into thin slices. Tore salad leaves.
- Cover the bread with the slices of ham, cheese, tomatoes and salad leaves. Add the second layer of the bread.
- Roll you sandwiches in the egg mass and in the breadcrumbs. Fry them on the pan with hot olive oil until your snack is golden yellow.
- When it`s half-ready, put your sandwiches into the oven preheated to 356 F. Cook them for 4-5 minutes.
When your hot snack is ready, cut it into two pieces and put on the plate.