Salty Cupcakes with Corn Cream
If you`re a big fan of unusual snacks, here is an interesting recipe you should definitely try.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- First, you need to cook the dough. Mix boiled milk with water and butter in the frying pan. Add the flour and mix everything quickly. Leave the dough to cool down and add grated cheese.
- Slowly add whipped eggs. Pour the dough into the pastry bag. Cover the tray with the baking paper and form small cupcakes on it.
- Put this tray into the oven and cook at 320 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile you need to cook the cream. Mix cream with egg yolk and corn starch. Heat this mass in the frying pan. Leave it to cool down.
- Mash corn seeds and mix them with cream.
- Pour it into the pastry bag as well.
- Cut sausage into small cubes and fry on the dry pan. Then get rid of the extra fat, using a paper towel.
- Then you need to cut each cake and fill it with the corn cream and sausage.
Your unusual snack is ready.