Salted Caramel Coffee
Delicious salted caramel makes coffee coffee - desc learn more... perfect. Smooth and sweet, this drink can become one of your favorites if you do everything right.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Start cooking this drink by cooking salted caramel. Pour 0.5 cup of water into the pan. Add sugar into the pan as well. Mix everything constantly until sugar disappears.
- Reduce the heat. Cook caramel, stirring from time to time until caramel is thick and has deep golden-brown color.
- Remove the pan from the heat. Add cream into the pan as well. Mix everything slowly for the mass to be smooth. Add soft butter, sea salt and vanilla. Mix everything one more time.
- Add 2-3 tablespoons of salty caramel into each cup.
- Now cook your coffee. Pour it into the cups and mix your drink until caramel dissolves.
If you like, you can make iced caramel coffee. All you need to do is to add several ice cubes to each cup. Hope, you`ll like this recipe! Bon Appetit.