Salmon in the Oven. Quick Dinner with Fresh Herbs
Baked salmon is very tasty and nutritious. This fish is juicy and tastes good with any garnish.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Wash salmon and wipe it, using paper towels.
- Cover the tray with the tinfoil and lubricate it with the vegetable oil.
- Add chopped herbs and lemon slices. Put salmon on this pillow.
- Add salt, pepper and spices. For the dish to be juicer, cover salmon with the rest of chopped herbs and lemon slices.
- Cover this dish with another layer of the tinfoil and cook it in the oven, preheated to 392 F for 30 minutes.
Your dinner is ready. Enjoy the taste and share the recipe with your friends!