Salad with Shrimp
Summer delicious salad with shrimp and fresh vegetables is amazing. It`s both good-looking and very yummy. Let`s cook it together.
Turn the stove on and boil water in the cattle and pot. Put frozen shrimp into the strainer and pour 1 portion of boiled water on them. Wait for 1-2 minutes. It will help to defrost shrimp and wash them well. Then put seafood into the pot. Add salt, peppercorn and bay leaves. Water should be really salty. Cook shrimp for 3-4 minutes. Then take them out of the pot and put into the deep bowl. Leave shrimp to cool down and peel them.
Prepare your vegetables. Wash peeled cucumber, lettuce, tomatoes, onion and peeled red bell pepper. Wipe them using paper towel. Cut cucumber, onion and pepper into small cubes. Then cut tomatoes in halves and use tablespoon to get rid of seeds and the liquid. Cut them into cubes as well. Tore lettuce or cut it into pieces.
Put all these vegetables into the deep bowl. Add boiled shrimp and mix all the ingredients, using a tablespoon. Take another bowl and mix olive oil, black ground pepper and semi-sweet pepper in it. Wash the lemon, wipe it using paper towel and cut it in two. Take one half and cut it into half-circles or circles. Squeeze second half and add this juice into the bowl with salad. Mix everything well. Put salad into the plate and decorate this dish with herbs and circles of the lemon.
This salad should be served warm or cold. Decorate each portion with cilantro, parsley or dill. It`s recommended to serve this salad with fresh bread or fried toasts. It`s recommended to cook this salad right before serving. In several hours the taste of this dish may be spoiled.
Tips and tricks:
- While cooking this dish you may use any type of herbs. Keep in mind that it has strong fragrant, so it will spoil the dish as you won`t feel this amazing taste of the seafood.
- One more idea is to add different spices. Choose combination used for cooking vegetable dishes or seafood.
- You may enrich the taste of this dish, using avocado, green peas, boiled eggs, corn and apples.
- As for the dressing, you may use corn or vegetable oil instead of olive.
- You may also replace lemon with lime or orange.
Choose your perfect combination of ingredients and enjoy the taste!