This is rather simple salad idea. Do not fry potato for too long. And if you like, you may replace arugula with dill or celery.
· Middle-sized potato – 15 pieces
· Thin slices of bacon – 7/8 cup
· Small tomatoes – 6 pieces
· Arugula – 2 handfuls
· Hard cheese – ½ cup
· Olives – 1 handful
· Fresh basil – 2 sprigs
· Fresh thyme – 3 sprigs
· Olive oil – 2 tbsp.
· Apple vinegar – 1 tbsp.
· Black ground pepper – ½ tbsp.
· Sea salt – ½ tsp.
1. Boil potatoes and cut each one in two. Put them in the tray and sprinkle with olive oil. Add salt and pepper and bake it until potato is golden-brown.
2. Fry bacon on the dry pan for a minute or two from both sides. Then put bacon slices on the paper towel.
3. Mash each potato and get rid of pits.
4. Cut each tomato into 4 pieces. Mix it with arugula and olives. Add salt, pepper, olive oil and apple vinegar.
5. Mix all the ingredients and put the salad on the plate. Decorate it with thyme and basil.
6. Cut cheese into thin slices. Cover salad with slices of bacon and cheese. Add potato.
This salad is very nutritious. Cook it for dinner and you won`t be hungry after eating one this dish.