Stuffed Rolls. Incredibly Delicious Snack for a Picnic
Hello, friends! Today I am cooking stuffed crescent rolls, it is the best quick snack for a picnic, breakfast or lunch. While cooking these rolls you can use any filling, you like. Let’s start!
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Take a pan and pour boiling water into it, add vegetable oil.
- Put on the oven and boil it.
- Take a deep bowl and sift the flour.
- Make a well in the flour and add salt.
- Pour boiling water into the flour.
- Knead the dough first with a spatula, then, when it cools down, with your hands.
- Set it aside.
- Grate the cheese and ham on a coarse grater.
- Divide the dough into equal parts.
- Roll each piece of dough into a ball, then form a thin flatbread of the size of a saucer.
- Fold the opposite edge of the pellet.
- Put one tablespoon of ham and some cheese on the edge of pellet.
- Wrap a roll.
- Make the same with all the dough.
- Grease the baking sheet with vegetable oil and put the rolls into the tray,
- Take a bowl, put the yolk into it, add milk and mix.
- Grease the rolls and cover them with sesame seeds.
- Put in the oven, preheated to 392 F and bake for 30 minutes until golden brown.
This recipe can be used for cooking different snacks. The rolls with any stuffing are very tasty either hot or cold. Join us on Facebook and get new easy snack recipes. Bon appetit!