Risotto with Big Shrimp
This dish is exquisite and tasty. If you like, you may add grated cheese. However, it`s not necessary.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Peel shrimps and cut of the heads. Cook them in the boiling water. Add onion and bay leaves. Cook this bouillon for 15-20 minutes.
- Fill the pan with olive oil. Add chopped celery and onion.
- Fry everything until it`s half-ready. Add rice. In several minutes, add wine.
- Slowly add bouillon and wait until it disappears.
- Add shrimps into the pan and fry for ten more minutes.
At the end add lemon zest and serve this exquisite meal. Bon Appetite!