Rice Casserole with Minced Meat and Vegetables
This dish may seem to be a bit old-fashioned, however, you may call it a real classic and cook for your guests or family.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Defrost the vegetables. Boil rice but do not overcook it. In fact, you may use the leftovers of the dinner. Fry minced meat on the slow fire in the pan with a bit of vegetable oil.
- Use frozen vegetables.
- Add them into the pan with minced meat. Salt and pepper this mass. Add lemon juice, soy sauce. Fry everything for about 5 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 392 F. Mix eggs with sour cream, horse radish, lemon juice and salt. Whip everything well.
- Mix minced meat with vegetables and rice.
- Cover baking forms with 1 tbsp of the vegetable oil. Fill it with this mixture of rice, minced meat and veggies. Pour egg mixture on the top of this casserole. You may use one big form.
- Bake it for 15-20 minutes.
- Decorate everything with chopped dill.
Serve this casserole with your favourite sauce. Bon Appetite!