Red Velvet. Divine Layered Cake for Any Occasion
This dessert is both tender and wet, that makes it really perfect. Due to the amount of cocoa powder added, it becomes very bright and have a nice chocolate flavor.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Find a small pan and fill it with the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, salt, baking powder, eggs and vegetable oil.
- Add fat sour cream.
- For the dessert to be very bright, use enough food dye. Whip the dough, using a powerful mixer.
- Leave the bowl with the dough for 30 minutes.
- Take a baking form and lubricate it with the butter. Cover it with the layer of the baking paper. Pour the red dough into the form.
- Bake everything at 356 F for 35-45 minutes. Check whether the dough is ready, using a toothpick.
- When bright layers are ready, leave them to cool down and then put into the fridge for several hours.
- Cook delicious cream. Mix cream cheese with butter and sugar. Whip everything, using a mixer again. Use this cream to cover each layer of the cake.
- Decorate the top and the edges.
Your stunning dessert is ready. Bon Appetite!