Raspberry Heart-Shaped Waffles with Honey
Waffles taste great no matter whether they are salty or sweet. Today I will share with you an interesting recipe for tender breakfast with raspberry, pistachios and honey.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Defrost frozen raspberry. Get rid of the extra oil.
- Melt butter on the water bath.
- Separate yolks and whites.
- Whip sugar with the yolks, using a whisk. Add melted butter and continue whipping. Finally, pour milk into the bowl.
- Add defrosted berries, flour and baking powder. Mix this mass.
- Whip whites and add this white mass into the bowl as well.
- Preheat the form and cook your waffles.
Serve them with the honey, pistachios, sour cream and raspberry.