If you wonder what to cook for breakfast when you don`t have much free time, here is the perfect recipe. This Turkish dish is really simple. You need only to cut all the ingredients and bake them in the pot. When I cooked it for the first time, all my family members were speechless. I realised that this dish will be one of our favourite ones. It`s extremely delicious. Hot melted cheese is the main secret of this dish. Cook it at home and enjoy the taste!
· Tomato – 1 big vegetable
· Sweet pepper(green and red) – 2 pieces
· Eggs – 4 pieces
· Goat cheese – 1 cup
· Dry paprika – 2 teaspoons.
1. This delicious Turkish breakfast should be cooked in pots. One pot for a person. I created this recipe for 4 people, if you`re going to feed bigger company, take more ingredients.
2. Lubricate pot with the butter and put it on the tray.
3. Cut goat cheese into thin circles. There should be four slices. Each one should be about ¼ cup.
4. Put it on the bottom of the pot.
5. Cut big tomato into 4 circles and put on the top of goat cheese. If your tomato isn`t big enough, put two slices into the pot.
6. Cut sweet pepper into thin noodles and put it on the top of tomato.
7. Now you may put the tray with pots into the oven. Bake it for 10-15 minutes at 392 degrees. It will be enough for the vegetables to bake and for the cheese to melt.
8. Take the tray out of the oven and break one egg into each pot.
9. Add a pinch of paprika.
10. You may also salt this dish. It depends on your taste. I prefer to go without salt, as goat cheese is salty enough.
11. Then you need to put these pots into the oven again. Bake everything for 5-6 minutes.
12. Finally, decorate each dish with parsley.
That`s it. This dish should be served hot. I also recommend to serve tortillas on the separate plate. Now you know one more way to cook cheese for breakfast. Enjoy your meal with Very Tasty!