Puff pastry helps us save a lot of time. It may be bought in different supermarkets. Unlike classical dough, it is perfect for cooking interesting desserts. You may decorate different cakes with it or cook small cakes.
Today we`ll share with you three recipes of non-sweet pastry. You may choose each one and cook it following our instructions. By the way, you may also use the recipe of puff pastry posted on our website and cook it at home.
The first recipe is one of the most interesting. You`ll waste no more than 20 minutes on cooking this dish.
• Puff pastry – 1 and 2/3 pack
• Tomato paste – 2/3 cups
• Hard cheese – 1 cup
• Meat – 1 and 1/3 cup
• Garlic – 2 cloves
• Olive oil – 1 tbsp.
• Parsley – 1 beam
• Salt, pepper – to taste
• Yolk – for lubricating.
1. Put meat through a meat-grinder together with garlic.
2. Add chopped parsley, olive oil, salt and pepper. Mix everything well.
3. Roll the dough and cut it into 3 squares.
4. Lubricate each one with tomato sauce. Cover it with grated cheese. Then put several parsley leaves on the top of it. Roll everything.
5. Form small meat rolls. Cover them with puff pastry. You may see the way it should be done in the video. Stick all the ingredients using a toothpick.
6. Lubricate the dough with whipped egg yolk.
7. Bake these rolls combined with meatballs for 8 minutes at 356 degrees.
One more interesting dish made of puff pastry may be called “sun”. For cooking this snack you need minimum ingredients and time.
• Puff pastry – 1 and 2/3 sheet
• Ham – 4 slices
• Hard cheese – 4 slices
• Yolk – for lubricating.
1. Roll the dough and cut out round slices, using a cup. Cut it in the centre. You may see the process on the video.
2. Roll the rest of the dough and cover it with the slices of ham and hard cheese Then roll the dough and cut it into slices.
3. Put each slice into the centre of the “sun”. Lubricate the dough with whipped yolk.
4. Bake these suns for 8 minutes at 356 degrees.
The third recipe reminds of pizza. It`s cooked with olives, tomatoes and cheese. All these ingredients taste great. Therefore, you should love it.
• Puff pastry – 1 and 1/3 sheet
• Olives – 3/8 cup
• Cherry tomatoes – 6 pieces
• Sausages – 2 pieces
• Mozzarella – 1 and ½ cup
• Yolk – for lubricating the pastry.
1. Roll the dough and cut it into long stripes. Each one should be about 0,7 inches in length. Form a circle, combining these strips. There should be 3 stripes in each circle
2. Fill the circle with cherry tomatoes, slices of mozzarella cheese, slices of sausages and olives. You may see the way all these ingredients should be placed in the picture.
3. Form the flower, using each layer. Watch the video in order to do everything right.
4. Lubricate the dough with whipped yolk.
5. Bake this dish at 356 degrees for 8 minutes.
As you see, all this recipes are easy and quick to cook. Use this snack to treat your friends and close people. Share this recipe with your friends and search for more interesting snacks on our website!