Quick Lazy Empanadas
Hello! Today I am cooking russian dish – empanadas. As this recipe is very simple and quick, we call it “lazy russian chebureki”. Let’s cook!
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Pour warm water in a bowl, add sugar and dry yeast, mix and set aside for 15 minutes in warm place
- Take another bowl, pour kefir (room temperature), add eggs, salt and stir with whisk.
- Combine kefir with the yeast.
- Put the sifted flour to the dough.
- Stir it with whisk until smooth.
- Add warm water, mix with whisk. The dough should be thicker than for pancakes
- Peel onion and dice it.
- Pour the oil on the frying pan and fry onion until cooked.
- Add boiled minced meat, mix, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour the oil on the frying pan and heat. Pour part of dough into the pan.
- Once the pancake is half-ready, put the stuffing on the half of pancake.
- Cover the filling with the other half of the pancake and flatten with a fork.
- Fry the pancake on both sides in medium heat about 2-3 minutes on each side. Add the oil, if needed.
- Make the same with all dough and the rest of the filling.
Quick lazy empanadas are soft, juicy and very tasty. Join us on Facebook and cook quick and delicious! Bon appetit!