Today I want to share with you one more recipe of cheap and easy dish. You must have heard of pan fried cakes. My recipe of such a cake is easy to cook and has a taste of an exquisite delicacy. If you like homemade cakes, read this recipe and cook it! Even a child can cope with this task.
· Flour – 14-17,6 ounces
· Condensed milk – 300 ml.
· Egg – 1 piece
· Baking powder – 1 tsp.
· Milk – 750 ml.
· Eggs – 2 pieces
· Butter – 7 ounce
·Sugar – 10,5 ounces
· Flour – 2,6 ounces
· Vanilla – 0,07 ounces
·Nuts or cookies for decoration.
1. Make a dough. Mix flour and baking powder. Sift it through the sieve in order for the dough not to be lumpy.
2. Take one more bowl and pour condensed milk into it. Add whipped eggs and a half of dry ingredients (flour and baking powder). Make soft dough.
3. Put this dough on the table and mix it well. At the end, the dough should be thick and elastic.
4. Divide the dough into 7-8 pieces. Roll each piece into the sausage and cut into small slices.
5. Mix each part for several more minutes. The dough should be smooth.
6. Roll each slice into the circle. The size of it should match the size of your frying pan. Put each circle on the plate or on the table. Otherwise they`ll stick.
7. Preheat frying pan and cook all the parts of the future cake without adding oil or butter. You do not need to fry them for too long. Cook it from each side for 1 minute.
8. Put all the tortillas on the table. Otherwise they`ll get wet and the recipe will be spoiled.
9. Now it`s time for cooking soft cream. Whip eggs, add vanilla and sugar. Mix everything once again.
10. Add several spoons of milk in order for the mass not to be too thick. Add the flour and mix it once again.
11. Then add the rest of milk, stirring everything constantly. Otherwise, the mass will be lumpy.
12. Pour this milk mass into the pan and preheat it. Stir it all the time for the cream not to burn.
13. When the mass boils, cook it for 30 more seconds. Take it off the fire and put on the frying pan rack.
14. Pour cream into clean bowl and leave it to cool down. I also suggest you to cover the bowl with plastic wrap.
15. When the cream cools down, whip the butter. Mix butter and cream.
16. Now we can get down to the last step. Cover the plate with cream for the cake not to move while cooking. Do the same with each layer. Cake shouldn`t be dry, so use as much cream as possible. Leave a bit of cream for decoration. Cover the top of your cake and its edges with the leftovers of this mass.
17. You may also decorate your cake with crushed cookies or nuts.
18. Put this cake in the fridge for 4-6 hours.
That`s it! In several hours this dish will be soft and creamy. Likewise cast iron cake, this one really melts in the mouth! It`s as tasty as many famous Tortes, but you can cook it faster. It will be liked by kids and adults, so, cook this delicacy and call your friends to have a nice conversation over the cup of coffee with delicious cake. Enjoy your meal with Very Tasty!