Quick and Cheap Pie Made of Tortilla
If you like lasagna, but do not want to waste much time on cooking, you may use this simple recipe. Quick pie made of tortilla, eggplants, tomatoes, mushrooms and cheese is very tasty.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Cut eggplants into long and thin slices. Fry them from both sides. Cut tomatoes into thin circles and fry them as well.
- Cut mushrooms into thin slices and cook them. Fry chopped onion.
- Grate hard cheese. Chop herbs. Cut tortilla into 6 equal parts.
- Now you may get down to forming the pie. Cover tortilla with eggplants, onion and herbs.
- Form the second layer: tortilla, tomato, onion, herbs.
- The third layer should be made of tortilla, mushrooms and cheese.
- The 4th: eggplant, onion, herbs, mashed garlic.
- The last layer will be covered with cheese. Add the last layer of tortilla and put your quick pie into the oven.
- Bake it at 356 F for 15-20 minutes.
- Take the pie out of the oven, turn it over and serve!
It`s tasty, juicy and very fragrant.