Pumpkin Stew with Beef
The brightest autumn vegetable is definitely pumpkin. Today I want to share with you the recipe for meat beef with pumpkin. It`s very easy to cook. The taste of the dish is a bit sweet and delicious.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Cut onion into small pieces. Chop meat and pumpkin into small cubes.
- Preheat 2 tbsp of the vegetable oil in the frying pan. Cook your meat quickly.
- Slow down the fire and add chopped onion into the pan. Fry everything, stirring constantly for 3-4 minutes.
- Then start frying pumpkin with dry herbs and chopped garlic. Cook this bright vegetable for 2-3 minutes.
- Add meat into the pan again and pour 200 ml of chicken bouillon or water into this pan. Boil everything for 45-60 minutes.
Serve this dish for dinner. If you like, add rice or potato.