Here is unusual recipe of unsweetened waffles. These waffles have something in common with traditional hash-browns. They are crunchy and very delicious. By the way, this recipe is much healthier as less oil is used while cooking. I recommend you to serve this dish with yummy homemade sour cream.
· Potato – 4 cups
· Onion – 2 pieces
· Eggs – 2 pieces
· Starch – 1 tbsp.
· Wheat flour – 4 tbsp.
· Fresh greens – 1 beam (dill and parsley)
· Garlic – 3 cloves
· Vegetable oil
· Salt, pepper – to taste.
1. Grate vegetables and leave for 4-5 minutes in order to get rid of extra liquid.
2. Put this mass into the bowl. Add chopped garlic and greens. Mix everything well.
3. Add eggs, salt and pepper.
4. At the end, add starch and flour, sifted through the sieve. Mix everything well.
5. You`ll have thick and smooth mass in the bowl.
6. Preheat waffle iron and lubricate it with vegetable oil.
7. Put small portions of potato dough into it.
8. Bake waffles until they are ready.
9. Serve yummy potato waffles hot with sour cream.
This dish is yummy and easy to cook. Bon Appetite!