Potato Snack with Yummy Mushrooms and Meat
If you like the combination of potato and mushrooms, you`ll love this classical recipe for potato pies with juicy filling.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Boil potato and carrot in the salty water. Strain the liquid.
- Meanwhile cook the filling. I recommend you to use boiled meat for the filling not to be too fat.
- Chop the onion.
- Fry mushrooms with onion. Add boiled meat and stew everything for several more minutes. Don`t forget to add salt and pepper.
- Mash both potato and carrot.
- Leave this mass to cool down.
- Dust the table with the flour and knead the dough. Flatten it carefully. If you need, add more salt.
- Form small circles and fill them with the mixture of meat and mushrooms.
- Finally, form cute little pies.
- Roll them in the four and fry until your dish is ready.
Cook each potato pies for 2-3 minutes from both sides. Bon Appetite!