This dish is extremely tasty and easy to cook. I tasted it in one of the restaurants. Now I cook it for my family regularly. Though cooking stuffed potatoes takes much time, I spend this time with pleasure. If you`re a vegetarian, you may replace meat with vegetables.
· Potatoes – 2 pieces (do not peel them)
· Bacon, sausage or lard – 3 slices
· Sour cream – 125 ml.
· Grated hard cheese – 1 handful
· Paprika – ½ tsp.
· Salt. Pepper – to taste.
1. Stick potatoes with a fork and put into the microwave oven for 12 minutes.
2. Cut each hot potato in half. Use a spoon to cut off the core of each potato. Be careful not to damage the skin.
3. Mix the soft core with grated cheese, sliced sausages, sour cream, spices and salt.
4. Fill potato skins with this mass and cover them with grated cheese.
5. Put these stuffed potatoes into the microwave oven again. Cook them for 1-2 minutes until cheese melts.
You`re done! Eat this dish as a snack or dinner.