There are a lot of dishes, made of potato. All of them are nutritious and delicious. My family prefers baked potato. So, I always try to experiment and improve classical recipes. This fragrant dish looks unusual and has an interesting texture. You may change ingredients. Personally I prefer to use potato, ham and tomatoes. The main ingredient here is baked cheese. It looks nice and tastes amazing.
· Potato – 5 cups
· Ham – 2-3 cups
· Tomatoes – 2 cups
· Cheese – 1 cup
· Butter – 2 tbsp.
· Salt – to taste
· Vegetable oil.
1. Cut ham and tomatoes into thin slices.
2. Peel potato and cut into half.
3. Cut the surface of potato and fill these holes with ham and tomatoes.
4. Cover the tray with baking paper. Lubricate it with vegetable oil and put potato on the top of it. Salt your small sandwiches.
5. Put melted butter on the top of each potato.
6. Bake these sandwiches at 356 degrees for 40 minutes. Then take them out of the oven. Grate cheese and put it on the top of potatoes. Bake everything for 10 more minutes.
That`s it! You may replace ham with sausages of bacon. Experiment with the stuffing and enjoy your meal!