Potato Pie with Eggs And Prosciutto
This simple recipe for nutritious pie is great for a dinner or lunch. It is not only tasty, it`s easy to make and can be eaten both hot and cold.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Divide dough into halves and make 2 equal squares.
- Put one layer of the dough into the tray. The edges should cover tray`s bumpers.
- Mix chopped onion and olive oil and cover the dough with this mass. Cut prosciutto into thin slices and put them on the top of the filling.
- Cut potato into thin slices and put them on the top of your meat
- Break the egg and pour them on the top of your would-be pie. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Make long cuts on the surface of the second layer and use it to cover your pie. Attach the edges of two layers.
- Preheat the oven and put the tray into it. Bake your pie at 374 degrees for about an hour. It should be well-baked and crusty at the end.
As you see, this recipe is simple, so you can easily cook such a pie when you have free time. Use this recipe to treat your close people, and they`ll much appreciate your work.