Potato pancakes are very tasty. They are frequently cooked in Eastern Europe. Still, you may also use this recipe to treat your family members with this yummy dish!
· Potato – 4 and ½ cup
· Eggs – 2 pieces
· Flour – 2 pieces
· Garlic – 3 cloves
· Salt and pepper – to taste
· Vegetable oil – for frying.
1. Peel potato, wash it and grate on a coarse grater. If you like, you may even grind it. Strain juice for the potato dish not to be spoiled.
2. Whip eggs in the separate bowl and mix them with grated potato. Add milk and mashed garlic. Add salt and pepper to taste. Sift the flour through the sieve and mix everything well.
3. Pour oil into the pan. Form small pancakes and cook them from both sides.
These potato pancakes may be served with sour cream, mushroom sauce or meat gravy. It is very yummy!