Quick Snack Potato Pancakes
Here is the recipe of nutritious and quick snack. These pancakes should be served with sauces or fresh salads.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Prepare all the ingredients. Wash and peel potato, onion and garlic.
- Cut vegetables and put them into the bowl of the blender. Add salt and quickly mash veggies.
- Put this mass into the deep bowl. Add eggs and dill. Mix everything well.
- Add the flour and mix this mass again for the dough not to be lumpy.
- Now you may get down to cooking pancakes. Preheat the frying pan; add refined oil.
- Use a tablespoon to form round pancakes. Fry them on the low heat until there is a golden crust.
- Turn your pancakes over and continue frying. When they`re ready, put them into the plate and serve.
If you do not have blender, grate all the ingredients. The taste of pancakes won`t be worse.