Potato Muffins with Cheese and Herbs
This is a great alternative to traditional hashbrowns.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Boil potato and peel it.
- Cut cheese into cubes and chop herbs.
- Mash potato and mix it with milk really well.
- Whip egg white until there is the frost in the bowl.
- Add the flour, starch, cheese and herbs into the bowl with mashed potato. Mix everything one more time. Add salt and pepper.
- Carefully add whipped egg.
- Cover each form with the baking paper. Pour potato dough into these forms.
- Add grated cheese.
- Bake your delicious muffins at 392 F for 30-20 minutes.
That`s it! Your delicious snack is ready!