Potato Hashbrowns with Zucchini
These yummy fritters are made of potato and zucchini. They are very tasty and tender. You`ll love the taste of such a simple snack.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Wash zucchini and grate the vegetable on the coarse grater.
- Peel potato and grate it as well.
- Mix vegetables, add salt and leave everything for 5 minutes.
- Get rid of the extra juice. Add the flour and spices. The dough should be rather thick.
- Preheat the frying pan with the oil.
- Form small pancakes and fry them from both sides in the pan, covered with the lid.
Your snack is ready. Serve it with sour cream or homemade mayonnaise. Bon Appetite!