Potato hash-browns have crunchy crust and amazing taste. They are juicy and yummy. Both adults and kids will like this recipe. So don`t waste your time and learn to cook this dish.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Wash potato and grate it on a coarse grater.
- Boil salty water and cook potatoes for five minutes. Then leave them to dry.
- To dry the vegetables, put them on the paper towel and leave for 10 minutes.
- Put potatoes into the bowl, salt, pepper and mash.
- Form small potatoes. They shouldn`t be too high. Cover the pancakes with the mixture of starch and flour. Fry them from both sides on the pan, lubricated with vegetable oil until golden-yellow.
That`s it. You have a perfect lunch or dinner. Serve it on the plate, decorated with salad leaves or greens.