Potato hash-browns have crunchy crust and amazing taste. They are juicy and yummy. Both adults and kids will like this recipe. So don`t waste your time and learn to cook this dish.
· Potato – 2 cups
· Salt – ¼ teaspoons
· Olive oil – 60 ml.
· Flour – to taste
· Water – 1 l.
· Black pepper – to taste.
1. Wash potato and grate it on a coarse grater.
2. Boil salty water and cook potatoes for five minutes. Then leave them to dry.
3. To dry the vegetables, put them on the paper towel and leave for 10 minutes.
4. Put potatoes into the bowl, salt, pepper and mash.
5. Form small potatoes. They shouldn`t be too high. Cover the pancakes with the mixture of starch and flour. Fry them from both sides on the pan, lubricated with vegetable oil until golden-yellow.
That`s it. You have a perfect lunch or dinner. Serve it on the plate, decorated with salad leaves or greens.