Potato Casserole with Cheese and Chicken
This simple recipe for delicious casserole is definitely worth trying. In fact, it`s the mixture of classical French meat with potato casserole.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Cut chicken fillet into thin slices.
- Slice garlic. Mix mayonnaise with chicken, garlic salt, pepper and your favourite spices.
- Leave everything for 20 minutes.
- Cut onion into thin rings.
- Grate cheese on the coarse grater.
- Mix sour cream with salt, pepper and spices.
- Cut tomato into thin circles.
- Cover the form with the butter. Add the layer of onion.
- Then you`ll need to add the layer of potato.
- Lubricate potato with the sauce made of sour cream and spices.
- Add chicken fillet.
- Then add the layer of grated cheese. Repeat everything.
- Add thick layer of the cheese.
- Bake casserole in the preheated oven at 356 F for 35-55 minutes. Check, whether the dish is ready, using a toothpick.
- Leave this dish to cool down.
Serve this yummy meal and eat with pleasure!