This dish isn`t really healthy. Still, if you want to taste something delicious and nutritious, cook this potato. It takes no more than 50 minutes. This baked potato is fragrant and soaked with meat juice. It is very important to boil potato beforehand for the bacon not to burn while cooking.
· Potato – 2 and ¼ cups
· Bacon (smoked or raw) – 1 and 1/8 cup
· Cream (with 15-20% fat content) – 50 ml.
· Mayonnaise (with 72% fat content) – 1 tbsp.
· Garlic – 1-2 cloves
· Butter – for lubricating the form
· Greens (dill and parsley) – to taste
· Black pepper – to taste
· Salt – to taste.
1. Wash potato and put into the pan. Cover veggies with the water.
2. Cover the pan with the lid and cook potato .
3. When it starts boiling, slow the fire down and continue cooking for 30-35 minutes. Potatoes should be soft. You may check it, sticking them with the toothpick.
4. Put potatoes into the bowl. Cool vegetables down and peel. If potatoes are too big, you may cut them.
5. Cut bacon into thin slices. The number of slices should be equal to the number of potatoes.
6. Put meat on the plate and cover it with the plastic wrap.
7. Chop dill and parsley. Put greens into the deep bowl.
8. Mash garlic and add it into the same bowl. Add sour cream, mayonnaise, salt and pepper.
9. Mix sauce, until it`s smooth.
10. Pour the sauce into the bowl with potato. Mix everything carefully. Leave it for 10-15 minutes for the veggies to marinate.
11. Cover potatoes with bacon slices. Fix the edges using a toothpick.
12. Cover the tray with butter. Put potatoes on it. Cover them with the rest of the sauce.
13. Preheat the oven to 356-374 degrees.
14. Bake everything for 7-10 minutes until there is crunchy crust on the surface of the bacon.
15. Take the tray out of the oven and put potatoes on the plate.
This dish should be eaten hot. Here are several useful advices. First, use small potatoes of the equal size. Secondly, if you use raw bacon, you`ll need to cook it for 20 minutes instead of the suggested 10. Finally, if you want to cook your meal faster, cover each potato with tinfoil before baking.