Pork ribs are suitable for an ordinary dinner and for a picnic. We`ve found for you a great recipe of juicy ribs with yummy sauce. The amount of ingredients depends on the number of people you`re going to treat with this meat dish. So, use our instructions and your experience and you`ll be satisfied with the results.
· Pork ribs – to taste
· Salt – to taste
· Black pepper – to taste
· Sweet chilli sauce – to taste.
1. Prepare pork ribs. Clean inner side of ribs. Get rid of this thin fat layer, using a knife. Cover ribs with salt and pepper.
2. Bake meat. Find a form with high bumpers. If there are only small forms in your house, you`ll need to cut the ribs. The thing is that they should be covered with their own juice while cooking. Cover the form with the tinfoil or an ordinary lid. Preheat the oven to 284 degrees. Bake ribs for several hours.
Check whether they are ready, using a fork. When it is soft enough, you may take the form out of the oven. The process of baking usually takes about 3 hours.
If you`re planning to eat ribs soon, get rid of extra fat and put them on the dry tray.
Still, if you`re planning to continue cooking later, leave them to cool down. However, if you want your dish to be tasty, you`ll need to continue work in 2 hours.
3. Bake ribs with the sauce. Preheat the oven to 428 degrees. Lubricate ribs with the sauce and put them into the oven. You may cook chilli sauce or simply buy it. Bake your meat until the sauce is caramelized. It will take no more than 5 minutes.
4. Serve this dish. Cut them into long stripes and put on the separate plates. Enjoy the taste of juicy and fragrant dish. These ribs have crunchy crust , but the meat itself isn`t dry.
If you like, you may replace this sauce with Thai chilli sauce. The main thing is that there should be enough sugar in it. Otherwise your ribs won`t be caramelized.