Pork Chop for a Dinner
Grilled pork meat tastes great even when eaten without any garnish. It may be eaten during a picnic or cooked for a party.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- For cooking this dish, you need to choose thick and nice piece of meat. You also need to marinate it for the meat to be softer. The recipe for marinade is very easy.
- Mix white wine with balsamic vinegar.
- Salt pork and add cilantro. I also recommend you to add dry herbs. Use the mixture of oregano with basil and mint.
- Put this meat into the bowl with marinade and leave for 2-3 hours. In 1 hour you`ll need to turn it over and marinade another part of the meat.
- Then you`ll need to wipe meat with the paper towel. Tenderize meat.
- Cover it with the olive oil. You also need to cover the grid with it.
- Preheat grill or a special pan and start cooking.
- Fry everything for 15-17 minutes. Cook it for 5 minutes, turn over and continue frying.
Cover yummy meat with 1 tsp of Worcesteshire sauce. In this case your meat will be very juicy and yummy. If you like, you may serve this dish with marinated plums.