Pizza-Snails. Delicious Buns for a Snack
For cooking this snack you may use a pack of puff pastry you`ve bought earlier or cook it at home.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Defrost the dough.
- Now you may get down to cooking delicious tomato sauce. Mix mashed tomatoes with the spices.
- Flatten the dough.
- Cover it with the sauce. Add the layer of sausages. Add ¾ of grated cheese.
- Form a tight roll and cut it into pieces. Your small buns stuffed with the sausage and cheese are ready.
- Cover the form with the vegetable oil and put small rolls into it.
- Bake everything at 356 F for 20-25 minutes. 10 minutes before the pastry is ready, take the tray out of the oven and add the rest of grated cheese on the top of each bun.
Serve this dish with a cup of cold beer or any other drinks. Bon Appetite!