Pita with Green Onion
This simple eastern bread may be served with all your favourite ingredients. It`s very tasty and easy to cook.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Take a big bowl and mix slat with the flour in it. Mix water with milk in another bowl. Heat this liquid in the microwave oven for a minute. Combine dry and liquid ingredients.
- Mix the dough and divide it into 2 halves. Form two balls. Cover each one with the wet napkin and wait for 5 minutes.
- Flatten one ball. Cover it with the oil. Now you need to cover it with the wet napkin again. Do the same with the rest of the dough.
- Cover the 1st layer with ¼ of the chopped onion. Form a tight roll. Cover it with the wet towel for 5 minutes again. Do the same with the 2nd roll.
- Preheat the oven, filled with the vegetable oil. Flatten the dough, forming pitas. Fry each one from both sides.
Serve them with the rest of the green onion and soy sauce.