Pike Soup with The Secret Ingredient
Most of cooks prefer to use simple white fish for cooking most of dishes. However, if there is a nice pike on your fridge, you may go further and surprise your friends with the tasty pike soup!
Total calories in the prepared dish
- First, you need to prepare all the ingredients and the big pan.
- Wash the pike, peel it and cut into big pieces.
- Wash and peel onion. You may leave some shell for the dish to have nice golden color.
- Cut one carrot into 3-4 big pieces.
- Put all these ingredients into the pan.
- While this mass is boiling, wash the millet.
- Keep in mind that you should get rid of the froth as soon as it appears.
- When your bouillon starts boiling, wait for 10-15 minutes and add chopped potato.
- In 10 minutes take the pike, carrot, onion and bay leave out of the pan.
- Strain this liquid. It would have nice color and amazing fragrant.
- Pour this liquid into the pan. Add carrot, potatoes, pepper, thyme and salt.
- As soon as the water starts boiling, add millet and cook everything for 15 more minutes. Then you need to add fresh chopped herbs, soy sauce and vodka.
- Cover the pan with the lid and cook everything for 5 minutes. Leave everything for 10 minutes. In this case the taste will be richer!
That`s it. Enjoy the taste!