Unlike meat pies, this type of pastry is a bit unusual. Try to cook it and make your ration more diverse.
· Puff pastry – ½ pack
· Pumpkin – to taste
· Onion – 1 piece
· Lard (or butter) – for baking
· Salt, pepper – to taste
· Egg – 1-2 pieces.
1. Chop onion. Grate pumpkin and mix it with onion. Add salt and pepper.
2. Flatten puff pastry and cut out small circles. Fill each circle with pumpkin stuffing. Add one small slice of lard or butter.
3. Form triangle pies. Cover the form with baking paper. Put pies into the form and lubricate each pie with whipped egg.
4. Bake them for 40-50 minutes at 392 degrees.
Eat these pies hot and enjoy your meal!